OOPSLA 2008 registration is open
- --- Registration is now open ---
October 19-23, 2008
Nashville Convention Center
Registration is now open for the 23rd Annual ACM SIGPLAN Conference
on Object-Oriented Programming, Systems, Languages, and Applications
So what is in store? Here are some highlights of keynotes
to entertain, inform and challenge you:
* Mark Lehner who works on discovering the story that
the Giza pyramids and plateau have to tell.
* Lucy Suchman studies the way people work together and
with technological artifacts. She will challenge us to
rethink our ideas on what information systems are and
how they should be designed.
* Janos Sztipanovits works on model integrated computing
and embedded systems at Vanderbilt University and the
Institute for Software Integrated Systems in Nashville.
And there is more. Expect food for thought from Sonali Shah,
Rebecca Wirfs-Brock, Mark Jason Dominus and David Gries.
There are also
* 33 excellent research papers,
* 48 world-class tutorials on Java, C++, F#, Ruby, DSLs,
architecture, agile methods, design, testing, patterns,
SOA, DSLs, Fitnesse, Google Guice, and more
* 15 workshops, including Lisp50
and a lengthy list of panels, practitioner reports, posters
demonstrations, the Onward! program and much, much more
addressing a wide range of important new and well-established
Register before September 11, 2008 for OOPSLA
and save over $100 on your registration,
plus $55 per unit on tutorials.
Please join us at OOPSLA 2008 in the heart of Nashville.
Gail E. Harris
OOPSLA 2008 Conference Chair