Web based voice conference

  • Felix T. Gomez, Jr.
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3 10:23 PM
      Hi,

      I have this project in mind I would like to share. I do not know if this is existing.

      I wanted to do a web-based voice conference just like the yahoo messenger? Is it possible? Any input or links to study to?

      I would gladly appreciate any help from you guys. Thank you very much.

      Regards,

      Felix

    • MUTAHERUL ISLAM ( BABU )
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 13 12:34 PM
        HI
        AS far I know  ..VMUKTI..ASP.NET based

        Hello,

        We have launched our Beta 2 Version and

        we personally wanted to inform you about that.

        Since, we launched the Beta 1.0 Version in

        March'08; multiple people tested it out, reported

        issues and sent us bugs. We want to extend our

        thanks to you for providing us your valuable

        feedback which we have used and have now

        upgraded our service to provide better features.

        We would like you to know that this new

        version Beta 2 will be providing following

        Features:

        Now, the pages and modules will be visible

        although user log out from application. Pictures

         have now been added to give an attractive

        look and style. The Default theme has been

        changed and the Performance has been

        improved.

        ��������������  ��� Then, the GUI related issues

        Have been resolved. We hope you will tell

        everyoneYou know that VMukti – The

        Reliable, Scalable, and Cost- Effective

        Conferencing Solution has now made a

        landmark move to win the battle of providing

        the best Collaborative and Conferencing

        Platform.

        Today the company is also releasing a

        Community version of that solution, that

        requires no setup to use –not even a browser

        plug-in like other offerings for vista users.

        CEO, Hardik Sanghvi says by getting rid

        of plug-ins, Vmukti will be more  accessible

        to those who are either technically un-savvy

        or wary of installing 3rd-party software

        online.

        Try it FREE, at http://betalive.vmukti.com.

        The free version of the product has no

        limitation for simultaneous users. Company

        also said community site will be supported

        by advertisements. For the Organization,

        Vmukti says that its on-premise solution has

        been downloaded over 100000 times in around

        100 countries.

        As You all already know that, VMukti is

        developed on latestMicrosoft .NET

        Framework 3.0/3.5 technology using

        WPF/WCF foundation.

        Now to improve the Performance, we

        have brought around few changes.

        -Reliability: 100% connectivity to users

        of a particular mesh.

        - Speed: Major architectural changes put

        foundations in place for major performance

        tuning which have resulted in speed

        increases in Beta 1.0, and will show further

        gains in future Beta releases.

        -Memory usage: Over 300 individual

        memory leaks have been plugged.

        Developers are continuing to work on

        optimising memory use (by releasing cached

        objects more quickly) and reducing

        fragmentation.

        Stay tuned and with lot more to come up in

        near future, Thank- You again for telling

        everyone about VMukti.