Re: [phpXperts] Help plz for php

  • touhid haque
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2008

      Hello experts,

      How are you? Hope you are all doing well. I need to know how to connect php + mysql + flex.

      i want to develop a flex based ecommerce site with php,mysql and flex.can anybody give me the source or usefull links.i also need some yahoo id who are working with php and flex.

      Thanks in advance.
      - touhid

    • Felix T. Gomez, Jr.
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2008

        I have this project in mind I would like to share. I do not know if this is existing.

        I wanted to do a web-based voice conference just like the yahoo messenger? Is it possible? Any input or links to study to?

        I would gladly appreciate any help from you guys. Thank you very much.

        Regards,

        Felix

      • MUTAHERUL ISLAM ( BABU )
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 13, 2008
          HI
          AS far I know  ..VMUKTI..ASP.NET based

          Hello,

          We have launched our Beta 2 Version and

          we personally wanted to inform you about that.

          Since, we launched the Beta 1.0 Version in

          March'08; multiple people tested it out, reported

          issues and sent us bugs. We want to extend our

          thanks to you for providing us your valuable

          feedback which we have used and have now

          upgraded our service to provide better features.

          We would like you to know that this new

          version Beta 2 will be providing following

          Features:

          Now, the pages and modules will be visible

          although user log out from application. Pictures

           have now been added to give an attractive

          look and style. The Default theme has been

          changed and the Performance has been

          improved.

          ��������������  ��� Then, the GUI related issues

          Have been resolved. We hope you will tell

          everyoneYou know that VMukti – The

          Reliable, Scalable, and Cost- Effective

          Conferencing Solution has now made a

          landmark move to win the battle of providing

          the best Collaborative and Conferencing

          Platform.

          Today the company is also releasing a

          Community version of that solution, that

          requires no setup to use –not even a browser

          plug-in like other offerings for vista users.

          CEO, Hardik Sanghvi says by getting rid

          of plug-ins, Vmukti will be more  accessible

          to those who are either technically un-savvy

          or wary of installing 3rd-party software

          online.

          Try it FREE, at http://betalive.vmukti.com.

          The free version of the product has no

          limitation for simultaneous users. Company

          also said community site will be supported

          by advertisements. For the Organization,

          Vmukti says that its on-premise solution has

          been downloaded over 100000 times in around

          100 countries.

          As You all already know that, VMukti is

          developed on latestMicrosoft .NET

          Framework 3.0/3.5 technology using

          WPF/WCF foundation.

          Now to improve the Performance, we

          have brought around few changes.

          -Reliability: 100% connectivity to users

          of a particular mesh.

          - Speed: Major architectural changes put

          foundations in place for major performance

          tuning which have resulted in speed

          increases in Beta 1.0, and will show further

          gains in future Beta releases.

          -Memory usage: Over 300 individual

          memory leaks have been plugged.

          Developers are continuing to work on

          optimising memory use (by releasing cached

          objects more quickly) and reducing

          fragmentation.

          Stay tuned and with lot more to come up in

          near future, Thank- You again for telling

          everyone about VMukti.