Re: [phpXperts] email to trigger php script

  • Muktadir Hossain
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 3, 2008
      Hello Zakir,

      Thanks for sharing worthy information about the problem. I truly appreciate your effort.

      It was a real indication of getting the way out.

      Warm Regards,
      Muktadir Hossain

      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 3, 2008
        Hi!
        Congratulation Google for Chrome but still have some problem i found. I think google recover it very soon. Thnaks

        S.M. Saidur Rahman
        Sr. Programmer
        Work: +8801911731214
        Mobile: +8801911731214
        rana_0036@...
        Visit MyBlogLog and get a signature like this!

          Message 4 of 15 , Sep 4, 2008
            How could that happen, Google made a browser that
            only run in Vista and XP? Even in my Windows 2000,
            Chrome rejected to run. I just don't understand with
            this Google's maneuver right now.

            If market is the reason, then they should build it
            in all major OS, including Linux. Apple done better
            by providing Safari for Windows (even they know
            that Windows is their 'enemy').

            I heard recently that Google gave fund and support
            to open source community to build Firefox and other
            interesting technologies. Is this what they want?
            To get a cheap technology and use it for their
            own profit? Why didn't they support Firefox,
            after all?

            I don't understand, really don't understand...

            Kristiono Setyadi

            Web and .NET Programmer
            CitraWeb Nusa Infomedia
            http://www.citra.web.id

            http://ksetyadi.blogs.friendster.com/

            ____________ _________ ____
            Md. Bayezid Al-Arabi
            Software Engineer, ICT
            Institute of Water Modelling
            House # 496, Road # 32
            New DOHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh
            Web: www.iwmbd.org
            Email: baa@...
            Phone:8822105- 6 Ext 117

          • zahid rafiq
            Message 5 of 15 , Sep 4, 2008
              Hi All,

              PIPE email is the right way to handle this.

              Here are good article on PIPE Email.

              http://www.evolt.org/article/Incoming_Mail_and_PHP/18/27914
              http://www.modwest.com/help/kb9-275.html

              Hopes it helps you

              Thanks
              M Zahid

              Message 6 of 15 , Sep 5, 2008
                Google used to pay the Adsense publishers $0.10 to $1 varied upon location of the downloaders of FireFox from any site which promoted Firefox through AdsenseReferrals. So, that was a great deal of support done by google for open source community. But why did they start a project only for vista and XP is questionable.