Re: Chrome a revolution is coming in internet browser world

  • 9el
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 2, 2008
      But its not yet available for Ubuntu. I hope it will be good competition between FireFox and Chrome.

      Chrome a revolution is coming in internet browser world

      Posted by: "Md. Bayezid Al-Arabi" sabuz_cse@...   sabuz_cse

      Mon Sep 1, 2008 9:28 pm (PDT)

      Today google is launching the beta version of Google Chrome in more than 100 countries.

      Watch at Google official blog site:
      http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2008/09/fresh-take-on-browser.html
      Features of Chrome:
      http://www.google.com/googlebooks/chrome/
      About chrome in BBC:

      Now 80% of internet user is using internet explorer.

      Do you think Chrome will affect this % ????

      Best Regards
      _________________________
      Md. Bayezid Al-Arabi
      Software Engineer, ICT
      Institute of Water Modelling
      House # 496, Road # 32
      New DOHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh
      Web: www.iwmbd.org
      Email: baa@...
      Phone:8822105-6 Ext 117

    • Muktadir Hossain
      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 2, 2008
        Hello Experts,

        What should be the process for triggering any particular php script with the arrival of a new email to any particular email address.

        For example,

        Suppose new email came to autoprocessor@...
        Now with this arrival processTheEmail.php should be executed and read the email and get the data.

        What should be the process for accomplishing this? Any idea, link?

        Looking forward to hearing your comments and suggestions.

        Thanks,
        Muktadir Hossain

      • Zakir Hossain
        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 3, 2008
          Its not hard. You pipe the email to TheEmail.php script. So whenever mail is received this script is triggered.

          Note: You must have TheEmail.php executables permission.

          If you search web 'email piping' u will get many examples.

          thanks

          --
          Best Regard,
          Raju
          Message 4 of 15 , Sep 3, 2008
            Hello Zakir,

            Thanks for sharing worthy information about the problem. I truly appreciate your effort.

            It was a real indication of getting the way out.

            Warm Regards,
            Muktadir Hossain

            Suppose new email came to autoprocessor@ somedomail. com
            Now with this arrival processTheEmail. php should be executed and read the email and get the data.

            What should be the process for accomplishing this? Any idea, link?

            Looking forward to hearing your comments and suggestions.

            Thanks,
            Muktadir Hossain

            --
            Best Regard,
            Raju
            http://hungrycoder. xenexbd.com
            ------------ --------- -------
            Incredible Bangla Portal
            www.projanmo. com
          • Saidur Rahman
            Message 5 of 15 , Sep 3, 2008
              Hi!
              Congratulation Google for Chrome but still have some problem i found. I think google recover it very soon. Thnaks

              S.M. Saidur Rahman
              Sr. Programmer
              Work: +8801911731214
              Mobile: +8801911731214
              rana_0036@...
              Visit MyBlogLog and get a signature like this!

              Posted by: "Md. Bayezid Al-Arabi" sabuz_cse@yahoo. com   sabuz_cse

              http://news. bbc.co.uk/ 2/hi/technology/ 7593106.stm

              ____________ _________ ____

                Message 7 of 15 , Sep 4, 2008
                  How could that happen, Google made a browser that
                  only run in Vista and XP? Even in my Windows 2000,
                  Chrome rejected to run. I just don't understand with
                  this Google's maneuver right now.

                  If market is the reason, then they should build it
                  in all major OS, including Linux. Apple done better
                  by providing Safari for Windows (even they know
                  that Windows is their 'enemy').

                  I heard recently that Google gave fund and support
                  to open source community to build Firefox and other
                  interesting technologies. Is this what they want?
                  To get a cheap technology and use it for their
                  own profit? Why didn't they support Firefox,
                  after all?

                  I don't understand, really don't understand...

                  Kristiono Setyadi

                  Web and .NET Programmer
                  CitraWeb Nusa Infomedia
                  http://www.citra.web.id

                  http://ksetyadi.blogs.friendster.com/

                  Message 8 of 15 , Sep 4, 2008
                    Hi All,

                    PIPE email is the right way to handle this.

                    Here are good article on PIPE Email.

                    http://www.evolt.org/article/Incoming_Mail_and_PHP/18/27914
                    http://www.modwest.com/help/kb9-275.html

                    Hopes it helps you

                    Thanks
                    M Zahid

                    Message 9 of 15 , Sep 5, 2008
                      Google used to pay the Adsense publishers $0.10 to $1 varied upon location of the downloaders of FireFox from any site which promoted Firefox through AdsenseReferrals. So, that was a great deal of support done by google for open source community. But why did they start a project only for vista and XP is questionable.