Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron Release Party at BUET

  • Abu Mohammad Omar Shehab Uddin Ayub
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2008
      fyi...
      Dear OSSers,
      We are very pleased to announce that we are going to celebrate the Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron release party at BUET cafeteria. We will show the Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron CD and discuss its different features.

      The party will take 15-20 minutes.

      You, along with your friends are cordially invited to join the party.

      Event:
      Ubuntu Hardy Heron Release Party
      Date:
      June 12, Thursday