!!!!!https site iframe problem....showing security warning..Urgent Help needed!!!!

  • syed rahman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2008
      Hello Experts   :)

      Can anyone tell me ...How to fix the problem...???

      I already designed & uploaded a https website using IFRAME...but there is some problems.Whenever i will go to my link pages (https://www.resecentrumgruppen.se/online1.html),
      (https://www.resecentrumgruppen.se/pages/hotell2.html),
      (https://www.resecentrumgruppen.se/pages/hotell2.html)
      The pages are displaying messages --"This page contains both secure and non secure item- Do u want to display the non secured item."

      I want to drop these messages from my pages.

      Note: My iframe contents' are fetching data from another website.

      Please give me solution as soon as possible..........

      I am looking forward to hear from you.....

      Cheers!!!!!

      SRR
      http://srajib.wordpress.com

    • Jilani Jidni
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2008
        Hi Rajib

        This problem occurs because your page contains non secure item. May be your https pages wants to display an image which come from http page. like http://abc.com/show.jpg if an https page goes to display this page then the browser will give you the following message.......

        please check your pages for this.

        hope this will help to understand..........

        --
        with regards

        Golam Jilani Jidni