Re: [phpexperts] Re: help needed in configuring apache 1.3,php5,pear db,oracle 9i

  • Kamrul Hasan Al Azad
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2005
      hi,
        thanks for ur reply...but all the configurtation needed to config to enable oci i did..but still no way..and the httpd.conf u r talking about is the config file for the apache under oracle 9i....but thats not my problem..i have a seperate apache which is installed in another drive..and i have changed the config file to enable oci of the seperate apache.......somehow oci is not working...and moreover there is error message for oci...i dont know whats the problem

      the apache which is under oracle enables oci and that is working but the seperate apache installed in another drive is not working..
      Shadow Warrior <augustwind16@...> wrote:
      Hi,
      Lets check the php.ini file that is configured with ur apache 1.3 .
      1. open the php.ini file in the php path that is specified in ur
      httpd.conf
      2. Find this line
         ;extension=php_oci8.dll
      3. make it
         extension=php_oci8.dll

      Most probably it will solve ur problem

      Thanks
      Hasin

      --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "MD KAMRUL HASSAN AL AZAD"
      <k_polash@y...> wrote:
      > Hello experts,
      >              I need to configure apache 1.3 php 5 pear db and oracle
      > altogether..I have installed apache 1.3 and php5 seperately.they are
      > working properly.and oracle 9i is installed ...i have configured the
      > apache of oracle 9i and it is doing great with the support of OCI.but
      > the problem is if I run apache 1.3(not the apache of oracle) OCI doesnt
      > work...can anyone help me out?

      Visit Dynamic URL Shortening System : http://www.magicurl.info

      Yahoo! Mail Mobile