RE: [phpexperts] Re: (NOT PHP RELATED) Sulekha Patrika 4th issue is published

  • Abhijit Shinde
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2005

      Hi hasan

      I am totally agree with your opinion let the messages come from any kind of members with any topic but assumption is mention proper subject and we can filter those very easily. I am not though very active member coz of busy schedule but gave a look at every message when I got a time and you are really doing a great job as a group moderator.

      Special congrats for you hasan

      Have a great time

      Thanks and Regards

      Abhijit