Re: [phpXperts] I need help with a php webmailer?

  • shiplu
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 9 7:39 PM
      Hello Victor,
      A To send mail by php you need mail() function to be enabled.
      To make the mail function workable you need sendmail or smtp server in you host.
      Just make an Class for this. You'll get a webmailer.
      :)

      On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 10:20 PM, vickphp <vickphp@...> wrote:

      Hello

      Pls email me if you have a webmailer and hw i can get it in to use
      very urgent
      thanks
      victor

      --
      Mokaddim AKM
      http://talk.cmyweb.net/
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 9 8:48 PM
        You need to have sendmail or SMTP enabled in your host.
        Hello victor,
        Usually today's hosts have this feature. If have all these, then use simply mail() to send mail like this...

        <?php
        'bla@...';
        $subject 'the subject';
        $message 'hello';
        $headers 'From: postmaster@...' "\r\n" .

        mail($to$subject$message$headers);
        ?>

        Ferdous
        http://www.nexgenbd.co.nr

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • m zainal arifin
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 10 9:22 AM
          try using phpmailer or swift mailer that very powerfull