I need help with a php webmailer?

  • vickphp
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 9, 2008
      Hello

      Pls email me if you have a webmailer and hw i can get it in to use
      very urgent
      thanks
      victor
    • shiplu
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 9, 2008
        Hello Victor,
        A To send mail by php you need mail() function to be enabled.
        To make the mail function workable you need sendmail or smtp server in you host.
        Just make an Class for this. You'll get a webmailer.
        :)

        --
        Mokaddim AKM
        http://talk.cmyweb.net/
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 9, 2008
          You need to have sendmail or SMTP enabled in your host.
          Hello victor,
          Usually today's hosts have this feature. If have all these, then use simply mail() to send mail like this...

          <?php
          'bla@...';
          $subject 'the subject';
          $message 'hello';
          $headers 'From: postmaster@...' "\r\n" .

          mail($to$subject$message$headers);
          ?>

          Ferdous
          http://www.nexgenbd.co.nr

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • m zainal arifin
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 10, 2008
            try using phpmailer or swift mailer that very powerfull