Garbage data in PHP!!!

  • A.N.M. Saiful Islam
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2008
      Dear PHP Xperts,

      I am getting some garbage data in my PHP program output.

      I’ve directly copied the bellow code from my editor (Dreamweaver MX):

                              if( file_exists( $headerFile ) ) // If header file exists
                              {
                                          require_once $headerFile; // Load header file (Operation steps)
                              }

      I’ve gotten a garbage value () as output in Mozilla Firefox but nothing in IE which makes the 6 length’s output as a 6+ length output.

      [N.B. IE does not show any output in browser window but some square (unknown ASCII value) in source code.]

      How could I get the solution?

      In which condition and situation PHP generates garbage output?

      Thanks.

      @Saiful

    • M. Ashraful Anam

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2008
          open the file in notepad. you will find the garbage data. just delete those.

          Regards

          Rakibul Islam
          http://rakib.phpxperts.net

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 3, 2008