Re: Parse php code into .html

  • Mamnun Hassan Bhuiyan
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2 12:29 PM
      --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, Atikul Islam <aatikulizlam@...> wrote:

      > Dear All
      >
      > How Can i execute php code into a .html / .htm extension page.
      > i found a methode but its not working.
      > Plz can anyone can help me asap.
      >

      > Regards
      > Atikul Islam
      > Web Application Developer
      >
      > Arcc,b

      In your .htaccess file add the following.
      "AddHandler application/x-httpd-php .php .html .htm"

      -Regards
      Mamnun
    • Anees
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2 8:23 PM
        Hi Islam,
        Check this link
        http://php.about.com/od/advancedphp/p/html_php.htm

        Anees Muhammed

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2 9:50 PM
          I think you better use htaccess  to tell the apache rewrite .html to .php. :)
        • Atikul Islam
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 3 2:20 AM
            im trying this code before but it doesn't working.
            have u any more?

            Regards
            Atikul Islam