Parse php code into .html

  • Atikul Islam
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2 10:02 AM
      Dear All

      How Can i execute php code into a .html / .htm extension page.
      i found a methode but its not working.
      Plz can anyone can help me asap.

      Regards
      Atikul Islam
      Web Application Developer
      Arcc,b

    • Mamnun Hassan Bhuiyan
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2 12:29 PM
        --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, Atikul Islam <aatikulizlam@...> wrote:

        > Dear All
        >
        > How Can i execute php code into a .html / .htm extension page.
        > i found a methode but its not working.
        > Plz can anyone can help me asap.
        >

        > Regards
        > Atikul Islam
        > Web Application Developer
        >
        > Arcc,b

        In your .htaccess file add the following.
        "AddHandler application/x-httpd-php .php .html .htm"

        -Regards
        Mamnun
      • Anees
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2 8:23 PM
          Hi Islam,
          Check this link
          http://php.about.com/od/advancedphp/p/html_php.htm

          Anees Muhammed

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 2 9:50 PM
            I think you better use htaccess  to tell the apache rewrite .html to .php. :)
          • Atikul Islam
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 3 2:20 AM
              im trying this code before but it doesn't working.
              have u any more?

              Regards
              Atikul Islam