Re: [phpXperts] static page vs php page for SEO

  • Faiz haque
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2008
      Hellow,
      in my point of view. it you may query or not. there is no difference. SEO compatible is you must use links on your site for all published content and the link must be reachable from any where in your site. here you should put page title , meta content and page name dynamically. you can organize it from database. in case of file you can generate .html file or you can use get method. for example
      www.yourportalname.com/?p=this-is-my-new-or-old-content
      www.yourportalname.com/?this-is-my-new-or-old-content
      www.yourportalname.comthis-is-my-new-or-old-content.html

      xperts should have more solutions.

      -faiz

      Tedit kap <teditkap@...> wrote:
      Hi,
      I am working on a news portal site. For each individual news-article etc... Is it better to have a seperate page for each for SEO considerations? In the long run this means thousands of individual permanent pages, related to my own site content so I am thinking this might be good.
      OR
      is it better to let the user read this article when he clicks the (read more) with php pulling it from the database it will display that whole article for that instant only. So the whole article will be created ONLY when the user wants to read it all. But there will not be a permanent page for it. The good side of this is though, it will make the website updating more automated I think.
      Which option is better for SEO and is there a big difference or it doesn't matter much?

      Special deal for Yahoo! users friends - No Cost. Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now