Re: [job] somewhere in... is looking for a php talent

  • Mizanur Rahman
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 29, 2008
      hi Junal

      it is indeed some good observation and nice arguments. but i
      personally don't like exaggerating simple things. i think the
      word "must" here is appropriate cause we are looking for best of
      bangladesh to follow the footprints of hasin hyder, emran hasan and
      tanveen hossain khan, who have contributed and still contributing to
      somewhere in... and bangladesh as bob. so "must" word fits perfectly
      here. if we have put should here then i would have written looking
      for a php developer rather than the next possible bob. :)

      regaring your bush example, try to make logical reasoning. we are
      saying

      you can be president bush or president Ahmedinezad
      but you must have the capability (leadership, visionary bla bla bla)
      to run a nation :)

      religion has nothing to do with both of their responsibilty, their
      core task is to manage the nation, protect the nation etc. wrong
      reasoning can lead to wrong solutions ;)

      keep the discussion moving for debate not for personal attact

      regards
      mizan

      --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Junal Rahman" <junal04_esj@...>