Dynamically changing images...

  • Gary Kopycinski
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2008
      I'm looking for ideas for code I can put in my Joomla template to place a separate banner image at the top of my page for each menu item users select.

      For example:

      For Home Page --> IMAGE 1
      For About Us Page --> IMAGE 2
      For FAQ's Page --> IMAGE 3
      etc.

      Any coding ideas to implement this?  My preference is to hard code this into my template, vs. a module item -- unless someone has a module that will do this.

      I have this, but can't tag individual menu items without ending up with parse errors:

      $imagename="main_pic.jpg";

      if($option=='' || $option=='com_frontpage')
      {
          $height = 'height="294"';
          $main_pic = "images/home/".$imagename;
      }