solved: "help need on fsockopen error - socket transport (ssl)"

  • the Mad
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2008
      dear experts,
      sorry for previous post. i just solve it myself. i just repair my php software from add remove program and restart it and its done! actually i didn't restart my pc after configure my php...
      thanks for ur reading

      Shahadat (SIL)

    • Zakir Hossain
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2008
        dear Shahadat,
        I dont know why restarting is necessary for working PHP. anyway, nice to hear that problem is solved.

        --
        Best Regard,
        Raju
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 1, 2008
          actually i do a lot of search on net on this problem.. every where i
          got that i need to rebuild my php version with openssl enabled for
          this reason i just upgrade my php to 5.2.x but that problem is not
          solved. then i add php_openssl.dll extension manually but sad still
          that problem is not solved. then i install a test ssl certificate into
          my iis. when i enable openssl my phpinfo() function return that i
          installed that openssl properly. but i didn't use that function. i got
          same error. so think what happen to me today.. then i restart two
          times after a little but change of my iis configuration that is not
          related with ssl. but i didn't access that server till then... then i
          think why i didn't reinstall php.. do it and yes after restart my pc
          again its done! actually i didn't know even why it need reinstall or
          restart. actually after configure openssl its done! but that time i
          didn't restart my pc. then may be my php is crashed when i install
          perl and make test certificate (its my assumption) so when i reinstall
          my php then it work fine!
          i will test this process with another pc later. sorry this month i'm
          very busy. after successfully installation i will write procedure on
          it and post it to the group..
          thanks for your reading...

          Shahadat (SIL)
          --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Zakir Hossain" <rajuru@...> wrote:

          > dear Shahadat,
          > I dont know why restarting is necessary for working PHP. anyway, nice to
          > hear that problem is solved.
          >

          > --
          > Best Regard,
          > Raju
          > http://hungrycoder.xenexbd.com
          > ----------------------------
          > Incredible Bangla Portal
          > www.projanmo.com

        • birgunj birgunj
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 1, 2008
            Dear All,
            i am try to learn AJAX.i am beginer.so please recomend me ajax book which is suitable for beginner.

          • Muthukumar Selvarasu
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 1, 2008

              Hi

              You can learn Ajax easily through here

              http://www.w3schools.com/ajax/default.asp

              Thanks,

              Muthukumar Selvarasu,

              Project Manager (Web Development),

              Webmasters Ltd.

              i am try to learn AJAX.i am beginer.so please recomend me ajax book which is suitable for beginner.

            • Bipool
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 1, 2008
                Hi,
                 I think this will be easier for u to learn details of AJAX

                    http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/web/library/wa-ajaxintro1.html

                Thanks
                ~~Bipool