RE: [phpXperts] help

  • Muthukumar Selvarasu
    Message 1 of 20 , Dec 31, 2007

      Hi

      it does mean as “XML RSS feed subscribe”

      Thanks,

      Muthukumar Selvarasu,

      Project Manager (Web Development),

      Webmasters Ltd.

      Message 2 of 20 , Dec 31, 2007
        This image is use for RSS Feed.
        If u add Rss Feed in ur web page then u may give the link of RSS page by clicking this image.

        asma tuli <asmatuli@...> wrote:
        Hi group members

        Can u help me?? I found the attached image in several web sites. What does it mean??

      • Zakir Hossain
        Message 3 of 20 , Dec 31, 2007
          It means that those website has RSS feeds. If you click on that link, you will get the RSS links. When you add this RSS link to your any favorite RSS reader, you can get updated information in your RSS Reader from that websites without visiting them.
          Its often needed if you want to use thier content in ur site too.

          favorite reader: google reader, pageflakes etc.

          thanks

          --
          Best Regard,
          Raju
          Message 4 of 20 , Dec 31, 2007
            This image means RSS service

            Thanks
            Tapos Pal

            asma tuli <asmatuli@...> wrote:
            Hi group members

            Can u help me?? I found the attached image in several web sites. What does it mean??

          • Sabuj Kundu
            Message 5 of 20 , Dec 31, 2007
              It's an icon for rss feed. Using this rss feed link you can read that
              particular web site's content like recent posts, recent comment etc.
              You can use reader.google.com to read rss feed. just copy the image
              location link and add feed to google reader.

              On Dec 31, 2007 2:07 PM, asma tuli <asmatuli@...> wrote:

              > Hi group members
              >

              > Can u help me?? I found the attached image in several web sites. What does
              > it mean??

              Sabuj Kumar Kundu
              http://manchu.wordpress.com
            • Chris Williams
              Message 6 of 20 , Dec 31, 2007
                Re: [phpXperts] help It's a link for the RSS feed for the site.

                On 12/31/07 12:07 AM, "asma tuli" <asmatuli@...> wrote:

                Hi group members

                Can u help me?? I found the attached image in several web sites. What does it mean??

              • asma tuli