Eid Bonus For All

  • khorshed_sust
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 11, 2004
      Hello,
      Your host Khorshed here again. Have you recently journey by
      Train. Any experience By Train. OOpss...if you don't have any you
      have really missed something.

      I was in the way of Chittagong a month ago in "Udayan". In Akhaurah
      there was so many chaos and sying "Free-Free" and my cute girlfriend
      Silpi says "Everyone getting free or bonus. what you want?" . Just
      replied "will get shali as bonus when i marry u ...".

      Here is Eid gift for all members. you can test your scripts in a
      live server. here are the details.

      +===================================+
      | New Account Info |
      +===================================+
      | Ip: 67.19.25.218 (n)
      | HasCgi: y
      | UserName: phpexper
      | PassWord: phpexperts
      | CpanelMod: x
      | HomeRoot: /home
      | Quota: 10 Meg
      +===================================+

      Thanks...............
    • shawon_hs
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 11, 2004
        Your hosting support is not working at all. and also it is saying
        the ip is not configuared on the server. please dont make any more
        spam here.

        --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "khorshed_sust"
        <khorshed_sust@y...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        > Your host Khorshed here again. Have you recently journey by
        > Train. Any experience By Train. OOpss...if you don't have any you
        > have really missed something.
        >
        > I was in the way of Chittagong a month ago in "Udayan". In
        Akhaurah
        > there was so many chaos and sying "Free-Free" and my cute
        girlfriend
        > Silpi says "Everyone getting free or bonus. what you want?" . Just
        > replied "will get shali as bonus when i marry u ...".
        >
        > Here is Eid gift for all members. you can test your scripts in a
        > live server. here are the details.
        >
        > +===================================+
        > | New Account Info |
        > +===================================+
        > | Ip: 67.19.25.218 (n)
        > | HasCgi: y
        > | UserName: phpexper
        > | PassWord: phpexperts
        > | CpanelMod: x
        > | HomeRoot: /home
        > | Quota: 10 Meg
        > +===================================+
        >
        > Thanks...............
      • khorshed_sust
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 11, 2004
          Hi,
          I don't like joke with serious things. Also spam is something
          whats need to be defined. So, please try to use appropiate language.
          I have done a small mistake, thats why you were not able to log in.

          url: http://67.19.25.219/
          ftp host: 67.19.25.218
          user: phpexper
          password: phpexperts

          Check now.

          Thanks

          --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "shawon_hs" <shawon_hs@y...>
          wrote:

          > Your hosting support is not working at all. and also it is saying
          > the ip is not configuared on the server. please dont make any more
          > spam here.
          >

          > --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "khorshed_sust"
          > <khorshed_sust@y...> wrote:
          > >

          > > Hello,
          > > Your host Khorshed here again. Have you recently journey by
          > > Train. Any experience By Train. OOpss...if you don't have any
          you
          > > have really missed something.
          > >
          > > I was in the way of Chittagong a month ago in "Udayan". In
          > Akhaurah
          > > there was so many chaos and sying "Free-Free" and my cute
          > girlfriend
          > > Silpi says "Everyone getting free or bonus. what you want?" .
          Just
          > > replied "will get shali as bonus when i marry u ...".
          > >
          > > Here is Eid gift for all members. you can test your scripts in a
          > > live server. here are the details.
          > >
          > > +===================================+
          > > | New Account Info |
          > > +===================================+
          > > | Ip: 67.19.25.218 (n)
          > > | HasCgi: y
          > > | UserName: phpexper
          > > | PassWord: phpexperts
          > > | CpanelMod: x
          > > | HomeRoot: /home
          > > | Quota: 10 Meg
          > > +===================================+
          > >
          > > Thanks...............
        • Baishampayan Ghose
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 11, 2004
            Hi,
            > Your hosting support is not working at all. and also it is saying
            > the ip is not configuared on the server. please dont make any more
            > spam here.
            Dude, it's not spam. It's real. You just need to SSH into it. Then you
            can view the page via http://67.19.25.218/~phpexper/<your file>
            Make sure you upload the files at piblic_html or www folder.
            Don't blame people before you know exactly what you are doing ...
            -bg-

            --
            Baishampayan Ghose
            b.ghose at gmail.com
          • mark1_mark12003
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 13, 2004
              Thank you very much for your response, but Iam still not able pass
              data to the handler. The handler comes up and all I get is "Username
              is:"

              Any more thought on this would be greatly appericated

              Thank you
              Mark

              --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Day Dreamer" <augustwind16@y...>
              wrote:

              > Hello mark,
              > Thank you for using PHPExperts. Most probably This happens because
              > register_global directive is turned off in ur php.ini file and you
              > tried to catch those variable directly. Or ur PHP version is < 4.1
              but
              > u r trying to catch them via $_POST[] or $_GET[] superglobal array.
              > You better use $HTTP_POST_VARS[] or $_HTTP_GET_VARS[] superglobal
              > array. Try the following example, I think this would solve your
              problem.

              > If ur HTML looks like this
              > <form method = 'post' action = 'handler.php'>
              > <input type = text name = 'user'>
              > <input type = 'submit' value = 'Submit'>
              > </form>
              >
              > This form passes data to handler.php file. Now in handler.php write
              this

              > <?
              > $username = $HTTP_POST_VARS['user']; //use $HTTP_POST_VARS
              superglobal
              > echo "Username is :".$username;
              > ?>
              >
              > Try this and let us know whether your problem been solved.
              >
              > Thanks
              > --Hasin
              >
              > --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "mark1_mark12003"
              <mhorn1234@n...>
              > wrote:
              > >

              > > Iam using W2k, IIS and PHP
              > >
              > > I new to PHP and am trying to receieve my form input to a php
              > > handleform. Is there something I need to configure in W2k, IIS
              or
              > > PHP in order for this to happen, I can view my html form via my
              > > browser, when I type in the data on the form the handleform.php
              comes
              > > up but there is nothing there. Any help would be great.
              > >
              > > Thanks
              > > Mhorn
            • mark1_mark12003
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 14, 2004
                I have set up the HTML and the Hanlder.php form exactly like you have
                instructed below and still the only results I get are Username is:
                Do I have a config issue with PHP?
                Again I appreciate you patience with me and this trivial problem.

                Thank you
                Mark