Re: [phpXperts] phpMyDataGrid problem

  • Arafat Rahman
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2007
      Hi Raju vai,
      You can format the column like this.

      $objGrid->FormatColumn("filed_name", "Filed Title", 10, 10, 0, "100", "center", "date:dmy:/");

      Hope this will help you.

      Cheers!

      --
      Arafat Rahman

      On 10/3/07, Zakir Hossain <rajuru@...> wrote:
      dear,
      I am facing some problem phpMyDataGrid.

      I want to do some operation on the value that is fetched from database
      before it is displayed and also before updating to database.

      suppose, i have a timestamp field in the mysql db. now phpmydatagrid
      directly shows timestamp in the website. but I want to show a readable
      date format using date().

      how can I do it? thanks in advance.

      --
      Best Regard,