PHP & MYSQL project

  • sayma Chowdhury
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2007
      Dear All,

      I have a project title "Billing Software" which need to develop using php and mysql. For this reason I'm serching for a programmer freelancer or programmer for project basis. But he/she must have good skill on php and mysql. Project can be develop in our office or can develop from home. But we preffer from our office.

      Porject details

      Project name - Biling software
      Applicaiton - php & mysql
      time duration - maximum 30 working days
      price - negotiable

      Now i'm requesting you guys who is interested to communicte with me.

      thanks

      Sayma
    • Saidur Rahman
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2007
        Hi,
        Is this the billing software for Global Online Limited ?

        Thanks
        Saidur Rhaman
        http://saidur.wordpres.com

        sayma Chowdhury <sayma.sayma@...> wrote:
        Dear All,

        I have a project title "Billing Software" which need to develop using php and mysql. For this reason I'm serching for a programmer freelancer or programmer for project basis. But he/she must have good skill on php and mysql. Project can be develop in our office or can develop from home. But we preffer from our office.

        Porject details

        Project name - Biling software
        Applicaiton - php & mysql
        time duration - maximum 30 working days
        price - negotiable

        Now i'm requesting you guys who is interested to communicte with me.

        thanks

        Sayma

      • Felix T. Gomez, Jr.
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 1, 2007
          Hi,

          Can you tell us even just an overview of this project?
          Is the billing system. Will it run on linux or
          windows? Intranet or Internet? Do I have the choice of
          PHP and MySQL version? etc.

          Im interested on this project.

          http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html
        • Arafat Rahman
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 1, 2007
            I am requesting all of you (who are interested in this project) to contact Sayma Chowdhury directly.

            Arafat Rahman
            Moderator
            phpExperts Group

            On 10/1/07, sayma Chowdhury <sayma.sayma@...> wrote:
            Dear All,

            I have a project title "Billing Software" which need to develop using php and mysql. For this reason I'm serching for a programmer freelancer or programmer for project basis. But he/she must have good skill on php and mysql. Project can be develop in our office or can develop from home. But we preffer from our office.

            Porject details

            Project name - Biling software
            Applicaiton - php & mysql
            time duration - maximum 30 working days
            price - negotiable

            Now i'm requesting you guys who is interested to communicte with me.

            thanks

            Sayma
          • shafiqul islam
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 1, 2007
              hi,
              i interested to ur project.where is ur office.
              i've sent an invitation on ur gmail.pls reply for starting the job.
              tnx

            • sayma Chowdhury