Re: [phpXperts] Installing open office on shared webserver

  • Novice Programmer
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30 11:45 AM
      Yes, i have the ssh access, but i think installing open office requires root access and i dont have that.

      thanks.

      "S. M. Ibrahim (Lavlu)" <smibrahim@...> wrote:
      On 9/28/07, Novice Programmer <novice_program@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      Hello Guys,

      I want to install open office on a shared linux webserver so that i can use OO later on with Php. Can any one guide me on how do this? Do I need to build OO binaries to do this or i can straight away place the executable on the web server?

      Do you have ssh access to that linux server ?

      Please Help.

      Thanks & Regards,
      Novice( http://www.ishuonwe b.wordpress. com)

      --