dotproject - tracking system, HELP !!??

  • Khalid
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007
      Hi guys, Is there anyone knowing about this application "dotproject" ,
      now I'm customizing a dotproject for noncommercial use but I had stuck
      in the middle, so please every if there is anything that can help me,
      could you guys send me a reply, I need something like class diagram or
      sequence diagram or UML diagram which is has a lot to tell from the
      application flow.

      thanx