How can I hide my php code from other like compiled program

  • rayhan_wm
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2007
      Dear experts,

      In developing a intranet projects I need to save my php code in the
      server from any unathorized view or change even from server root. As
      this projects is releated to accounting data even server root user
      should not have access to change any line of my code.

      Is there any easy way to compile and use php code or protection from
      this situation.

      Thanks,

      Md. Rayhan Chowdhury
    • Arafat Rahman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4, 2007
        Hello Rayhan,
        Please visit this link
        http://www.seocompany.ca/software/free-encryption-software.html

        Cheers!

        --
        Arafat Rahman
        Web Programmer @ Bangladeshinfo.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 4, 2007
          Dear arafat bai,

          It's a great link, Thank you so much,

          rayhan

          --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Arafat Rahman" <opurahman@...> wrote:

          > Hello Rayhan,
          > Please visit this link
          > http://www.seocompany.ca/software/free-encryption-software.html
          >

          > Cheers!
          >

          > --
          > Arafat Rahman
          > Web Programmer @ Bangladeshinfo.com
          > Sun Certified Programmer for Java
          > B.Ed. (Hons), M.Ed.
          >
          > On 7/5/07, rayhan_wm <rayhan_wm@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Dear experts,
          > >
          > > In developing a intranet projects I need to save my php code in the
          > > server from any unathorized view or change even from server root. As
          > > this projects is releated to accounting data even server root user
          > > should not have access to change any line of my code.
          > >

          > > Is there any easy way to compile and use php code or protection from
          > > this situation.
          > >
          > > Thanks,
          > >
          > > Md. Rayhan Chowdhury

        • Ankit Mathur
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 4, 2007
            Thanks Arafat,

            Even I was in dire need to find some software to get my PHP pages in some form of compiled forms.

            Hopefully the link you posted would help.

            Ankit

            To: phpexperts@yahoogroups.com
            From: opurahman@...
            Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 11:08:01 +0600
            Subject: Re: [phpXperts] How can I hide my php code from other like compiled program

            On 7/5/07, rayhan_wm <rayhan_wm@yahoo. com> wrote:
            Dear experts,

            In developing a intranet projects I need to save my php code in the
            server from any unathorized view or change even from server root. As
            this projects is releated to accounting data even server root user
            should not have access to change any line of my code.

            Is there any easy way to compile and use php code or protection from
            this situation.

            Thanks,

            Md. Rayhan Chowdhury

            Palate Teasers: Straight from Master Chef! Sanjeev Kapoor