Re: [phpXperts] [ot] 14 Personalized Homepages Compared, Feature by Feature

  • Arafat Rahman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30 9:22 PM
      Hey Darklord,
      You posted a link that is a nice article. You should give a small description with the link so that our members feel interest to visit the link.
      Now a days personalized home pages got popular. James Mowery posted the article here- comparing 14 personalized home pages.

      Thanks for the link.

      --
      Arafat Rahman
      Web Programmer @ Bangladeshinfo.com