Re: [bdlug] An Exclusive Seminar on PHP :: arranged by BRAC University and PHPExperts

  • shamim shahriar
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 1:16 AM
      I am wondering if the schedule is still alright. Can
      anyone please confirm? Information on any special
      procedures we might need to follow, or things we
      should take into consideration in order to attend the
      seminar will be quite helpful.

      Best regards

      Shahriar
      --- augustwind16 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      > March 29, 2005
      >
      > Dear Members
      >
      > We encourage you to attend the first PHP seminar in
      > Bangladesh
      > entitled, " PHP: Smart Approach towards Web
      > Development ". The
      > seminar is scheduled for 6th April 2005 (subject to
      > change), at the
      > BRAC University Auditorium. The meeting will begin
      > promptly at 5PM.
      > Formal presentations conclude at 9PM, with optional
      > roundtable
      > discussions held during session break.
      > This invitation is being sent to all PHP and non PHP
      > developers who
      > are interested and eager about the latest
      > programming technologies and
      > practices. Topics of the seminar will address these
      > issues and give
      > you a guideline on how to develop your projects
      > efficiently as well as
      > introduce you to the latest tools.
      >
      > The details for the upcoming seminar are enclosed.
      > Please note that
      > you are asked to register by 5th April. Feel free to
      > extend this
      > invitation to other programmers and developers out
      > there if you are
      > unable to attend.
      >
      > For further information contact
      > augustwind16@...,
      > Russell_anam@... or phpexperts@yahoogroups.com
      >
      > Sincerely,
      >
      > M. Ashraful Anam
      > PHPExperts Group
      >

      > //Details
      > March 29, 2005
      >
      > Dear Members
      >
      > Question:
      > Can you keep up with the current programming
      > technology?
      >
      > Answer:
      > PHPExperts Can.
      >
      > Seminar Title: PHP: Smart Approach towards Web
      > Development
      >
      > PHPExperts cordially invites you to the "PHP: Smart
      > Approach towards
      > Web Development" where we will discuss and
      > demonstrate how the
      > industry-leading solution and practices in PHP,
      > Apache, MySQL delivers
      > outstanding products with ease-of-use, reliability
      > and superior
      > performance that will let you deliver smart products
      > in less time to
      > market.
      >
      > Date: 6th April (Subject to change)
      > Time: 5 PM
      > Location: Auditorium, BRAC University
      > Directions: Come to Mohakhali, then move forward by
      > road to gulshan1.
      > You will find BRAC University at the right side
      > after a while.
      >
      > By attending this seminar you will:
      > � Learn about the latest Internet technologies,
      > features, functions
      > and benefits
      > � Experience hands-on product demonstrations
      > � Interact with technology experts
      > � Receive answers to your questions regarding
      > solution
> [...]

      Make Yahoo! your home page
      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs