help me please

  • moinul2006
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2005
      I am a very newcomer in this group.I am a undergraduate final year
      student of the department of computer science&engineering of CUET.
      I want to develop a web application like www.textmeajob.com using
      mysql,apache&php.The purpose of this site will be to collect the
      jobseekers requirement and sending them job alerts by SMS.Actually
      most of the job searching sites in our bangladesh have job alerts by
      mail service,but those sites don't provide job alerts by SMS service.
      The site name i mentioned earlier is an indian website.I have not a
      very clear idea about how to develop it.Is there anybody who can help
      me?
    • jphp0xhasan
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2005
        Very easy solution (i can do it within 2 days (MAX))

        u need to follow the following steps:

        STEP 1:
        U need to have SMS Server (Ask me for get my Java SMS server's free
        copy if u require )

        STEP 2:
        U need to have SMPP (Short message Peer to peer) or GSM modem for sms
        delivery.

        STEP 3:
        Real IP (though u can implement another way)

        STEP 4:
        and u need to write a PHP based (bcz u wanna use PHP) web site

        STEP 5:
        and add ur auto delivery script in Cron Tab

        STEP 6:
        Happy :-)

        -hasan
        Moderator,
        PHPExperts Group.

        --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "moinul2006" <moinul2006@y...> wrote:

        > I am a very newcomer in this group.I am a undergraduate final year
        > student of the department of computer science&engineering of CUET.
        > I want to develop a web application like www.textmeajob.com using
        > mysql,apache&php.The purpose of this site will be to collect the
        > jobseekers requirement and sending them job alerts by SMS.Actually
        > most of the job searching sites in our bangladesh have job alerts by
        > mail service,but those sites don't provide job alerts by SMS service.
        > The site name i mentioned earlier is an indian website.I have not a
        > very clear idea about how to develop it.Is there anybody who can help
        > me?
      • anarkliskt
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6, 2009
          Dear experts
          I need a help from you for the Dolphin smart community builder software. After installation of this software in my local system, I want to know that
          how to customize a community?
          How I get a template for dolphin?
          How a designed web site put into the dolphin?
          I want to make my site like facebook.com, orkut.com etc. where user upload their video, music, photo, blogs etc. so please give me some help for it. I will be thankful to you