Re: [phpexperts] ATT MODERATORS!

  • সুমিত রঞ্জন দাস
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005
      I cannot understand for which particular post you are talking ?

      Sumit

      On Apr 1, 2005 12:14 PM, dennis@...
      <dennis@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > Now please tell me who on Earth approved this post? Guys, this is very
      > popular internet scum, please read carefully before approval
      >
      > Regards,
      > Dennis Popel
      > http://dev6.php5.nedlinux.com/
      >
      > Moderator of PHPExperts Group
      >

      > Visit Dynamic URL Shortening System : http://www.magicurl.info

      Heal the World, make it a better place, for You and for Me.

      সুমিত দাস
      দিসাইবারজোন@জিমেইল.কম
    • dennis@inmarket.lviv.ua
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005

        I thought I replied to that post actually, but it was regarding the post
        of some car accident etc. Actually I removed that post so my reply can be
        orphabed now.

        Dennis