Re: [phpXperts] [OT] Ajax Book Review

  • Shariful Islam
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2007
      thanks for share your experiances with us. can you give you link from where i can free download this book

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2007
        Dear,
        thanks for your reply. This book may be not available online for free. I am not sure. You may search at Nilkhet for this book.
        You can also follow the link provided with the review.

        On 2/5/07, Shariful Islam <sharif_cse_bd@...> wrote:

[...]

        Best Regard,
        Raju
        http://www.rajuru.xenexbd.com