mail function noty working

  • Sreejith
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2007
      hello all,
      I am using php 5.2 and i wrote a php program(email2.php) using mail
      function..when i execute that program from the command prompt using the "php
      email2.php", it works fine..but in the browser when i typed
      http://localhost/email2.php, its not getting..the path of the file is
      correct..can any one help me??
    • Hasin Hayder
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2007
        Install any SMTP server - it will work

        --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Sreejith" <sreejith_pg@...> wrote:

        > hello all,
        > I am using php 5.2 and i wrote a php program(email2.php)
        using mail
        > function..when i execute that program from the command prompt using
        the "php
        > email2.php", it works fine..but in the browser when i typed
        > http://localhost/email2.php, its not getting..the path of the file is
        > correct..can any one help me??

      • Bharadwaj, M Ramesh
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5, 2007
          Hi
          Is there any free SMTP server available for windows?
          iam using wamp installer for my php development,
          Please suggest me the necessary steps to configure SMTP in my mechine

          Hasin Hayder <phpfive@...> wrote:
          Install any SMTP server - it will work

          --- In phpexperts@yahoogro ups.com, "Sreejith" <sreejith_pg@ ...> wrote:

          > hello all,
          > I am using php 5.2 and i wrote a php program(email2. php)
          using mail
          > function..when i execute that program from the command prompt using
          the "php
          > email2.php", it works fine..but in the browser when i typed
          > http://localhost/ email2.php, its not getting..the path of the file is
          > correct..can any one help me??

          ---
          Regards,