Re: [phpXperts] Re: include javascript file in smarty template

  • Zakir Hossain
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2007
      you please try by adding javascript in template instead of script file. I have worked this way which worked nice.

      On 2/4/07, Nurul Abser <abser@...> wrote:

      Sorry friend your suggestion not work.
      But I include my javascript file at the following way & it works fine.

      <?php
      include("include/config.php");
      include("../script/unicode_.js");

      //some sql