About ZCE exam!

  • shahid9829
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2007
      Hi all,
      Thanks everybody. I want to share my experience about ZCE exam.
      When i have revised all the question, it up my tension. More than 10
      question are comes from xml (simpleXML, XMLDOM, XPATH, SOAP.....). I get
      a little on string, regex, array, file, stream and differences with
      php4 which i had expected. Most of the questions are tricky.
      Actually this exam likely covered more of php5, webservices and
      sequirity. However keep it mind that questions generate randomly from
      all syllebus. So u should be prepared about all functions and
      technical information above chapters, u can get easily from php
      manual( specially emphasize on language reference and function).
      Moreover it is better to have practical experience.

      Thanks again
      MD. Nur Hossain(Shahid)