Symfony book [The Definitive Guide to Symfony ]

  • Unnikrishnan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2007
      Hi

      Where can i download symfony book named "The Definitive Guide to Symfony" from

      Please suggest
      Unni
    • Arafat Rahman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 29, 2007
        you can download the book from this link but not free ...... :D
        I think you are looking for free download link. am I right ?

        --
        Arafat Rahman
        Web Developer

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 29, 2007
            Hi....
                          dont worry you can download it for free from the www.symfony-project.com
            But the book is going to be published today ie 29th jan as per the Symfony official website. I am trying to open the site but it was down. may be they are updating it. Soon u can download it on symfony website.
                          thx :o)

            http://www.apress. com/book/ bookDisplay. html?bID= 10222

            On 1/29/07, Unnikrishnan < unnikrishnanes@ gmail.com> wrote:
            Hi

            Where can i download symfony book named "The Definitive Guide to Symfony" from

            Please suggest
            Unni

            Muhammad Asif Ali
            www.PhpTuB.com