Re: [phpXperts] For little relaxation: Third eyes view

  • Raisul Kabir
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2007
      Thanks Rayhan, it's good to hear that somebody liked my opinion. I agree with Hasin bhai, but it made me under little pressure as well.

      Best wishes
      Raisul

      On 1/28/07, C. M. Rayhan <rayhan_wm@...> wrote:

      Dear experts,

      I am not an xpert in php, not a good programmer too. From hasin bhai's post I got lots of new things to learn. Though I am connected to php for couple of years but I couldn't update myself beause of net availability at my home. Now my home is connected so I am trying  to learn all these by myself.  This group  is helping  me to update my skills. So thanks to phpxperts.

      It's true that after reading hasin bhai's post, I started feeling  great pressure.  It was so painful for me until Raisul Bhai's post. I don't want to say hasin bhai is wrong or raisul bhai. I think they both are right in their own point of view. I got message from hasin bhai to upgrade and the way how to do this. and from raisul bhai to be confident. And all we know that there's no way without upgrading our skills.

      Thanks both of you very much.

      Thanks,
      Md. Rayhan Chowdhury