jung mail clarifciation

  • Bharadwaj, M Ramesh
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 12, 2007
      hi Experts,
      Iam sending some emails from my website, which are vaild emails,from a valid mail address.
      basically these are the links with registration process.
      But all the email are going to respective jung folders.
      how can i prevent this.

      now if i send an email, it directly going to the spam folder of respective reciepent.
      But it should designated to their inbox.

      Please help me in this regards.....
      ---
      Regards,
      Bharadwaj, M Ramesh

      Experience tells you what to do,
      Confidence allows you to do it.

    • Arafat Rahman
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 12, 2007
        Hi Bharadwaj, M Ramesh,
        Is it a hotmail address ?
        Hotmail sends all php mail to its junk folder.
        Solution : you have to pay to hotmail. :D

        --
        Arafat Rahman
        Web Developer

      • Ahs@n:
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 12, 2007
          The valid mail address that you are using: is it from the same domain
          where your website is hosted? If not, try sending the mail from a mail
          address from the same domain.
        • Bharadwaj, M Ramesh
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 15, 2007
            No its my company email address.

            ---

            On 1/12/07, Bharadwaj, M Ramesh <mail2mrb@yahoo. com> wrote:
            hi Experts,
            Iam sending some emails from my website, which are vaild emails,from a valid mail address.
            basically these are the links with registration process.
            But all the email are going to respective jung folders.
            how can i prevent this.

            now if i send an email, it directly going to the spam folder of respective reciepent.
            But it should designated to their inbox.

            Please help me in this regards.....
            ---
            Regards,
            Bharadwaj, M Ramesh

            Experience tells you what to do,
            Confidence allows you to do it.

            8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
          • kazi abdullah al mamun
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 31, 2007
              I am facing same problems. What might be the  solution?

              Kazi  abdullah al mamun