Re: [phpXperts] Buttons and Sidebar Links...

  • S. M. Ibrahim (Lavlu)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2007
      On 1/4/07, mrshawnconrad <mrshawnconrad@...> wrote:
      Hi,

      I am on an Intel MacBook-Pro using Wordpress and viewing via Firefox
      and Safari browsers.

      In my cpanel I've placed an ad-content link at the top of the side bar
      but since I

      1) have tried to replace it with ad-"links" with no success. I have
      cleared my history but I still see the old ad-"content" box in the
      browser... why?

      are u using  zip connection ? it may happen in zip, they use too much cache.

      2) I am also unable to see my affiliate link that I placed at the top
      of the side bar. I DO see it when I click "show file" within cpanel
      but not when viewing via browser!
      same

      3) Lastly, my shopping cart buttons from paypal.com are not visable in
      in my browsers. Seems that when I paste the code into the Wordpress
      html editor window, the src line gets move (or out of place).
      Thank you in advance for your help,

      www.shawnconrad.com

      Visit phpXperts website at www.phpxperts.com
      Yahoo! Groups Links