Please help....php

  • chandan tiwari
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2007
      Hi,

      I'm just learning php, it's an interesting language.

      I have few questions to ask about the website using php :

      How can I create members area on my website ?

      How can I upload my protected pages on the web and link them to one another ?

      How can I use the php script to do so !

      I am using mysql database.

      Please let me know. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..............

      Thanking you !

      http://mail.yahoo.com