Re: [phpXperts] newspapers scripts

  • lamy_ici
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2007
      ive seen the site and that makes me wonder, why you need the
      javascript for? (form validation? ajax? - thats what you can see
      mostly) if thats what youre looking for, the javascript is there for
      anyone to see, but i guess you should ask for permission for using
      his script

      anyway, why not post what youre having problems with and we'll try to
      help you

      --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, siva venkat <ananya8u@...> wrote:

      > raju nice to make it newspaper . but i am also trying to this type
      of website last 2 months.

      > i my side some scripting problems will be faced .please send
      javascript.files

      > Zakir Hossain <rajuru@...> wrote:
      > Today my first developed online newspaper script goes
      online. I have created a complete Newspaper publishing system for my
      client. Today they gone online.
      > The script is completely in PHP (with Smarty), Javascript, MySQL.
      >
      > In FrontEnd I extensively used Smarty and little javascript. But
      in Admin Panel I used many javascript but I did not use Smarty in
      Admin Panel.