[ot] FREE and authentic help to FRESHERS

  • James Green
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007

      Friends,
      I found some of the very useful (free) magazines on net.. For computer, telecom, electronics, feed & beverage, business, call center, offshoring and what not, magazines like Oracle, Feed International,Call center,Desktop engineering,Boardcast engineering,Offshore engineering,Oil Gas euipment .... This may help you tooo

      Website for free magazines:

      For IT magazines go here : ( this includes ORACLE magazine )
      IT MAGAZINES ( includes ORACLE magazine )
      For all magazines go here:
      ALL MAGAZINES

      One person can register to many magazines.. I tried it and it worked for me.
      Visit "International Edition" link if you are not staying in US or Canada.