Re: A Web Browser done in PHP(is it possible?)

  • lamy_ici
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2006
      only way i could think of (atm) is to create an extension (to handle
      parsing and all that) and use GTK for the GUI, or if you dont want to
      make an extension then you could do sockets in PHP and handle how it is
      parsed and displayed in your GTK window (takes a lot of work and
      probably slow)

      now for my question, why and what for? curiosity?

      --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "kalikaye2004" <kalikaye2004@...>