Re: [phpXperts] LOGOUT PROBLEM WHILE PRESSING ENTER BUTTON

  • SANTANU BHATTACHARYYA
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 26, 2006
      Hello Arafat,

      Thanks for your reply. I have rectified the thing that caused the
      error.

      However as your are interested so I am describing you what actually
      happened. This also may help others.

      There are four sections in my page,

      1. <?php include("header.php"); ?>
      2. <?php include("leftpanel.php"); ?>
      3. Body
      4. <?php include("footer.php") ?>

      Now logout button is in the header section which appers at the top.

      My designer created a submit button for logout there.Whenever the
      page was loading this particular button got focus so If anybody press
      enter it actually taking the control to the logout page which after
      destroying the session taking to the login page.

      I simply forgot to check what kind of thing was there in my header
      page rather including the page in my actual page.

      After I posted my problem I started to go through all the codes and
      find the cause and finally come to to the conclusion that not a
      single thing can be neglected.

      Regards
      SANTANU BHATTACHARYYA
      KOLKATA