Re: [phpXperts] LOGOUT PROBLEM WHILE PRESSING ENTER BUTTON

  • Arafat Rahman
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 26, 2006
      You should post code.

      --
      Arafat Rahman
      Web Developer
      Sun Certified Programmer for Java
      B.Ed. (Hons), M.Ed.
      http://www.somewhereinblog.net/arobd

      On 12/26/06, SANTANU BHATTACHARYYA <santanu186@...> wrote:
      Hello Experts,

      I am facing a problem while working in an admin panel of a website.The
      problem is whenever I am pressing ENTER button the session value is
      lost and it is logged out.

      Please tell me how to recover from this.This is very important.

      Regards
      SANTANU BHATTACHARYYA
      KOLKATA
      INDIA

    • SANTANU BHATTACHARYYA
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 26, 2006
        Hello Arafat,

        Thanks for your reply. I have rectified the thing that caused the
        error.

        However as your are interested so I am describing you what actually
        happened. This also may help others.

        There are four sections in my page,

        1. <?php include("header.php"); ?>
        2. <?php include("leftpanel.php"); ?>
        3. Body
        4. <?php include("footer.php") ?>

        Now logout button is in the header section which appers at the top.

        My designer created a submit button for logout there.Whenever the
        page was loading this particular button got focus so If anybody press
        enter it actually taking the control to the logout page which after
        destroying the session taking to the login page.

        I simply forgot to check what kind of thing was there in my header
        page rather including the page in my actual page.

        After I posted my problem I started to go through all the codes and
        find the cause and finally come to to the conclusion that not a
        single thing can be neglected.

        Regards
        SANTANU BHATTACHARYYA
        KOLKATA