Re: How to change data dynamically ...

  • Mynul Islam
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2006

      would you plz explain me broadly and iff possible with a little
      example. that'll be big help to my works!

      Mynul.

      --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, ashrafur Rahman <faisal10dec@...>
      wrote:

      > i think you already have a table where country , city and state
      names are saved.
      > you make your table design like this ID(int), City(varchar),
      State(varchar), Country (varcahr).

      > when the page load write "select distinct country from tableName"
      > then on the selectedChangeEvent of this combobox write query for
      state "select distinct State from tableName where
      Country=ddlCountry.text" and so on .

      > i think u understand. if not then tell me i will describe u
      broadly.

      > Want to start your own business? Learn how on Yahoo! Small
      Business.