Re: [phpXperts] [ot] javascript: How can i hide a title bar in a nw window.

  • Rakibul Islam
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2006

      Make, titlebar= 0

      This might solve the problem

      Rakib

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Roshan Shahare <roshan.shahare@...>
      To: roshan <roshan.shahare@...>
      Sent: Tuesday, October 3, 2006 1:48:42 PM
      Subject: [phpXperts] [ot] javascript: How can i hide a title bar in a nw window.

      Hello All,

      I am oening a new window from javascript function

      window.open( 'imgShow. php','ImageName' , 'width=100,height= 100,titlebar= no, screenX=' + x + ',screenY=' + y + ',left=' + x + ',top=' + y);

      I added titlebar=no  Still its showing titlebar.

      I want to hide title bar as well as minimise and close option.
      I want no border to HTML page.
      Can anyone suggest me what are the possible options to do this.

      Ihave a grid of picture and on mouseover i want to show big image over it. If anyone know any other way Please send reply.