Re: [phpXperts] returning to same spot on page?

  • mizanur rahman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2006
      hi
      i think you need little help of javascript in order to achieve it. you can use HTML bookmark option or take advantage of using DIV tag like nytimes.com. when we use DIV, we can get the scroll top position and store it in cookie or use it other ways. then when we load the page, we can set the position of the DIV scroller to take them to the exact position.

      thanks
      Mizan