Looking for JAVA/PHP Programmers in the Philippines

  • Sunshine Vivianne T. Santiago
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2006
      Kanati Inc. is looking for JAVA/PHP Programmers
      to work in Ortigas. Qualified applicants will be
      handsomely compensated.

      We are looking for programmers with real-world
      experience working in the LAMP environment. A
      PHP programmer who has at least a year of
      practical experience with PHP and the ability to
      code in a clean and efficient manner.

      The PHP programmer will be a member of our
      development team responsible for
      developing advanced website applications in the
      areas of ecommerce, community sites, games
      sites, informational sites, ad listings, For Sale by
      Owner, Online Auctions, online gaming, SMS, etc.

      The Programmer must have extensive knowledge of
      PHP, HTML, JavaScript, MySQL, XML, Linux and
      Apache along with a solid understanding of Object
      Oriented Programming. They will be expected to
      plan, research, develop logic, code, test and
      deploy complex Web application projects inside of
      teams or alone. They should know how to build a
      PHP web application from the ground up, as well
      as modify and build on existing code.

      Interested applicants may submit their resumes @
      careers@...

      For more info, please visit:

      Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are "It might have been".
      -=5h1n3=-