Re: [phpXperts] Live tv technology

  • Raina Rahman
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 9, 2006
      HI Sreeni

      thanks for your reply. Ok i'm waiting for your mail. But remember I want to run tv live in my web server.

      thanks

      On 8/9/06, Sreeni .A <sreeniaphpcoder@...> wrote:
      Hi rahman,

       Our office people got a opensource project thru which they connected to a radio FM, and output it in a stream formate on a special port, Using flash they connect to the server on that port, present the stream in flash.

       I will find out the software name.
      Hope it supports video too.

      -Sreeni.A

      On 8/9/06, Raina Rahman <rainarahman@... > wrote:

      hi thanks for your reply. I think you didn't understand what I want. Actually I want to run TV example NTV from my web site live. When a user will visit my page will be able to see NTV live means what ever he can watch from tv he will be able to watch from my web site as well ast the same time. Hope I can make you understand what I want. waiting for your reply.

      thanks

      raina

      On 8/9/06, Sreeni .A <sreeniaphpcoder@... > wrote:
      i think using flash scripting we can make it is possible...

      On 8/8/06, Raina Rahman < rainarahman@... > wrote:

      Dear Experts,

      I need to know te live tv technology. I mean I wan to run live tv in my web site. Is it possible? If yes then please let meknow the technologies, if there are any scripts please help me.

      waiting for your reply.

      thanks

      raina

    • Sreeni .A
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 10, 2006
        hi Raina,

         I found that we are using darkice software

        http://darkice.sourceforge.net/

        plese visit the link. But it supports only video.

        -Sreeni.A