Re: [phpXperts] Re: How about a monthly meetup

  • Sreeni .A
    Message 1 of 20 , Aug 8, 2006
      Hey Experts,

      The Plan of Meetin is So good.. A lot of group meetings are happening already. I have an Idea Whoever can not attend for the meeting can login in to you a Shout box type site.
      So that we can conduct meeting online too... It will gives more people in touch for the meeting...

      -Sreeni.A

      On 8/8/06, tahsin sayeeda <tahsin_sayeeda@...> wrote:

      Aas Salamu Aalaikum

      I'm also interested & I think there are lots of people like me. Although I know a very little but I want to learn. But it will be possible for me only if it is possible in a convenient time & place. And unfortunately I can't even suggest or arrange a place for it. :(

      Fee Amanillah

      Nur Sarowar <nur.sarowar@gmail.com> wrote:
      I was not expecting many people but at lest 10+

      I can understand most of the active members are from abroad but many
      of them from Bangladesh.

      I will say just start it, it dose not matter how many people are join
      now. I am sure they will join later.

      --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com , "Hasin Hayder" <phpfive@...> wrote:

      > Well, I am also a bit surprised.
      >
      > I am trying, give me some time.
      >

      > --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Nur Sarowar" <nur.sarowar@> wrote:
      > >
      > > No one else interested!? That's strange.
      > >
      > > --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Hasin Hayder" <phpfive@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hi Guys
      > > > We can arrange a monthly (or biweekly) meeting where we can discuss
      > > > about a specific PHP topics and solve each other problems
      sitting face
      > > > to face.
      > > >
      > > > For example in one meeting we can discuss about AJAX, in another
      > > > meeting we can discuss abt MySQL stored Proc and so forth
      > > >
      > > > Can anyone arrange a place where we can sit together and have a
      group
      > > > meeting regularly?
      > > >
      > > > Thanks
      > > > Hasin Hayder

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • anupom anupom
      Message 2 of 20 , Aug 8, 2006

        Though I am not that much active in this group & I am quite a newbie in this field, I am very much enthusiastic about this group meeting idea. Because I feel this kind of meeting will be a great help for the learners.

        Thanks Hasin bhai for trying..
        Anupom

        From: "Hasin Hayder" <phpfive@...>
        To: phpexperts@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [phpXperts] Re: How about a monthly meetup
        Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 11:05:16 -0000

        Well, I am also a bit surprised.

        I am trying, give me some time.

        --- In phpexperts@yahoogro ups.com, "Nur Sarowar" <nur.sarowar@ ...> wrote:

        > No one else interested!? That's strange.
        >
        > --- In phpexperts@yahoogro ups.com, "Hasin Hayder" <phpfive@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi Guys
        > > We can arrange a monthly (or biweekly) meeting where we can discuss
        > > about a specific PHP topics and solve each other problems sitting face
        > > to face.
        > >
        > > For example in one meeting we can discuss about AJAX, in another
        > > meeting we can discuss abt MySQL stored Proc and so forth
        > >
        > > Can anyone arrange a place where we can sit together and have a group
        > > meeting regularly?
        > >
        > > Thanks
        > > Hasin Hayder

      • rahman9909
        Message 3 of 20 , Aug 8, 2006
          Hello all,
          i m in. but can't guarantee the presence. cause it will totally
          depend on the time. if its convenient then i m definitely in.

          For the shout box idea. why don't we setup a meebo box in phpxperts site.
          look at http://www.meebome.com for details.

          Take care all.
          Allah Hafez,
          -AdnaN

          --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Sreeni .A" <sreeniaphpcoder@...>
          wrote:

          > Hey Experts,
          >

          > The Plan of Meetin is So good.. A lot of group meetings are happening
          > already. I have an Idea Whoever can not attend for the meeting can
          login in
          > to you a Shout box type site.
          > So that we can conduct meeting online too... It will gives more
          people in
          > touch for the meeting...
          >
          > -Sreeni.A
          >

          > On 8/8/06, tahsin sayeeda <tahsin_sayeeda@...> wrote:
          > >

          > > Aas Salamu Aalaikum
          > >
          > > I'm also interested & I think there are lots of people like me.
          Although I
          > > know a very little but I want to learn. But it will be possible
          for me only
          > > if it is possible in a convenient time & place. And unfortunately
          I can't
          > > even suggest or arrange a place for it. :(
          > >
          > > Fee Amanillah
          > >
          > > *Nur Sarowar <nur.sarowar@...>* wrote:
          > >
          > > I was not expecting many people but at lest 10+
          > >
          > > I can understand most of the active members are from abroad but many
          > > of them from Bangladesh.
          > >
          > > I will say just start it, it dose not matter how many people are join
          > > now. I am sure they will join later.
          > >
          > > --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com <phpexperts%40yahoogroups.com>,
          "Hasin
          > > Hayder" <phpfive@> wrote: