Live tv technology

  • Raina Rahman
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 8, 2006
      Dear Experts,

      I need to know te live tv technology. I mean I wan to run live tv in my web site. Is it possible? If yes then please let meknow the technologies, if there are any scripts please help me.

      waiting for your reply.

      thanks

      raina
    • Sreeni .A

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 9, 2006
            Hi rahman,

             Our office people got a opensource project thru which they connected to a radio FM, and output it in a stream formate on a special port, Using flash they connect to the server on that port, present the stream in flash.

             I will find out the software name.
            Hope it supports video too.

            -Sreeni.A

              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 10, 2006
                hi Raina,

                 I found that we are using darkice software

                http://darkice.sourceforge.net/

                plese visit the link. But it supports only video.

                -Sreeni.A